search and destroy Index du Forum
search and destroy

search and destroy Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The Message New Testament With Psalms And Proverbs Pocket ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    search and destroy Index du Forum -> ==>Les Poules<== -> ~Poule 3~
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elizmelis

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 15:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Message New Testament With Psalms And Proverbs Pocket Répondre en citant

Details:
price: $22.48
bound: 528 pages
publisher: NavPress; POC ORG edition (March 1, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1576839370, 978-1576839379,
weight: 5 ounces (
filesize:

The Message New Testament with Psalms and Proverbs, Pocket: The New Testament in Contemporary Language Eugene H. Peterson
The Message New Testament with Psalms and Proverbs, Pocket: The New Testament in Contemporary Language book Box

Because no doubt he was speaking the modern language of the time, speaking like a normal personSeuss Rick Riordan Rachel Renee Russell Top Collections American Girl Diary of a Wimpy Kid Finding Dory Harry Potter Land of Stories Magic Tree House Warriors by Erin Hunter Peppa Pig More For Kids B&N Educators B&N Kids' Club Kids' DVD Kids' Music Toys & Games Blog B&N Kids Blog Coming Soon Pre-order tomorrow's bestselling kids' books todayI found it easy to connect with my own life because the language was closer to what I was used toIf someone else bids $31, we bid for you up to your max of $30It is lightweight, easy to take along and a great buy for less than $7Get a PayPal account here Virtually from the start, there is a tension between Jesus and the religious leaders, and it just builds and buildsI love the way Peterson unpacks the old Biblical texts & sets them out thereAll essentially the same, and consumers could buy according to their personal taste

If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representativeflag Like see review Elaine Valente rated it it was amazing Jul 28, 2015 Try raising your max bidThe thing I love about Peterson's translation which he calls "The Message" is that while it reads like Modern English, it still retains a poetic feel to itEnter a bid that is the minimum bid amount or higherI love the way Peterson unpacks the old Biblical texts & sets them out thereI typically read it side-by-side with my NIV version of "The Bible." Generally, the New Testament is easier to follow and connect with but I did take different things from Peterson's version than I did from the typical NIV version

People who bought this also boughtFeedback on our suggestionsAmplified Pocket -Thin New Testament$3.85+ $5.98Revolution Devotional: 90 Daily Devotions for Guys (invert)$3.99+ $6.99Pocket Devotional for Women (1999, Hardcover / Hardcover)$2.99+ ShippingThe Message New Testament With Psalms And Proverbs: The New Testament in.$3.99+ $6.99 Report item - opens in a new window or tab Description current Shipping and payments eBay item number:142203680911 Seller assumes all responsibility for this listingby Peterson, Eugene HPossible writing in margins, possible underlining and highlighting of text, but no missing pages or anything that would compromise the legibility or understanding of the textFrom Mathew to Revelation, find each book and chapter, sentence and word applicable to life in this dayTaken that this is a version and not a word for word translation, will simply open your eyes when read in light of the King James or New King JamesEspecially for those who have a hard time believing in an invisible God and for young adults who have forgotten their childhood Bible school lessons learnedSee the sellers listing for full details and description of any imperfections 5d8a9798ff

Pastoral Theology seriesToggle My BrainyQuote Sign Up Login Favorites Collections Settings Logout Toggle My BrainyQuote Sign Up Login Favorites Collections Settings Logout Home Authors Topics Quote Of The Day Pictures Sign Up Login My BrainyQuote Favorites Collections Account Settings Logout Authors Topics Pictures Quote Of The Day
Daily Doses of Jesus: A Year of Devotionals on the Lord's WordsDozy Bear and the Secret of SleepProject-Oriented Leadership (Advances in Project Management)Drama+TweensCurrent+questions+for+thinking+menTithes Through the Order of Melchizedek: One Tenth Dr. Howard E. SmithThe Messy Church: 1 &amp; 2 CorinthiansSentence-by-Sentence Thru 2PeterWorld at War, 1944 (Magic Tree House (R) Super Edition)5S Office: Version 2 Refill Pack

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 15:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    search and destroy Index du Forum -> ==>Les Poules<== -> ~Poule 3~ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006